How much would it cost to fix my vagina? I'm in phx Arizona?

My vagina has changed drastically since I gave birth to my first child. It has so much fat around it and it just does not look normal. This really has effected me so much... I just need prices because I'm ready to move and follow thru with procedure.

Cost of Vaginal Rejuvenation

Costs for #CosmeticLabiaplasty and #CosmeticFemaleSugery will depend upon the specific surgery that is requested, type of anaesthesia, experience of the surgery, and geographic location. Estimated fees can be found on Real Self, and the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery websites.

What's up with your vagina?

It's not clear what you're looking to achieve. The best advice for you is to send some photos and discuss details via phone or email to get a better idea of what you want and what would be needed to get you there. Forget about staying local. For a few dollars you can be anywhere you want. Check hotel and airfare for a 2-3 day stay wherever you find the expert of your choice. I'd be happy to give you a quote. We have patients fly in for vaginal surgery on a regular basis.

How much to fix vagina with fat around it after childbirth?

The cost varies by region, surgeon, and procedure. First, you should start with a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon or gynecologist experienced in female genital plastic surgery. The type of surgery that will be best for you to reach your goals will depend on the physical examination. Costs generally range from $4500 to $10,000, depending on if you would benefit from liposuction of the mons, a labia majoraplasty, or a combination, or something else. For more information, click on the link below.All the best.

Heather J. Furnas, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Vaginoplasty/Vaginal Rejuvenation

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Fat Around Vagina? this is confusing

Dear G:I am sorry but it is impossible to tell who you need based upon this description alone.   If this is purely a visual problem and there is too much fat in the majora and mons pubis you can get liposuction.  However removing fat from the labia majora will usually cause your skin in this area to sag and skin would need to be removed also.  Please followup with an individual surgeon or load some photos so we can be of help.  You really need to seek a surgeon who understand all forms of cosmetic vaginal surgery.  Please choose a surgeon wisely and do not limit yourself to a surgeon based upon location and low costs.John R Miklos MD
Urogynecologist   & Cosmetic Vaginal Surgeon
Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills  ~ Dubai

Vaginoplasty

The cost for a vaginoplasty is dependent upon the amount of surgery necessary as well as if a labiaplasty and/or clitoral hood reduction are also necessary.  Without a thorough physical examination or at least photographs, it tends to be challenging to give an accurate price.  As a cosmetic urologist, the price typically ranges from $2,500 to $5,000 depending on the patient’s condition.  For our out-of-state patients, we also provide courtesy assistance in travel arrangements.   I wish you the best of luck

Jeffrey S. Palmer, MD, FACS, FAAP
Cleveland Urologist