Is TCA 30% safe after depigmentation cream use over a month and nitrogen liquid in the nose and upper lip?

I used liquid nitrogen for some freckles around the nose and one on the upper lip, they were very little. NOW I have some kind of reddish dark spot in my upper lip and some brownness around the treated areas of my nose. My doctor prescribed a made it order depigmentation cream right after the areas if the skin were heal. I am using it but I am tired of seeing those spots and want to do the whole face on TCS. I have very little freckles around my face and want them out

Hyperpigmentation On Face -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening, Aerolase

There are many options including lasers, peels, skin care and sunprotection. I suggest posting photos and seeing an expert in lasers and hyperpigmentation.  Best, Dr. Emer