Is this hair loss or balding? Can this be prevented? Will the hair grow back in time? (Photo)

Hello. I went to my barber today and he notified me how I had a significant amount of hair loss near the front of my scalp. I've been spending my time researching and have theorized that its due to intense exercise and malnutrition, but I can't be sure. I plan on seeing a doctor within the coming week, but I've stumbled upon this website so I thought, why not ask? Any input would be great and a tremendous help.

Is this hair loss or balding?

GreetingsThank you for your question, best would be to have Organic Hair transplantOrganic Hair Transplantation” is based on injection of a mixture containing adipose derived stem cells obtained from own fat tissue of the patient to the scalp of the patient. The recipient area gets rejuvenated and the viability of transplanted grafts is increased with the effects of adipose derived stem cell injection. The injection of adipose derived stem cells also provides a better work area for the surgeon.Loss of hair is a natural process when it is between the limits that the body can restore them. When the capacity of the body to restore the hair loss is beaten by the excessive hair loss then we can name this situation something that should be treated. Women started to experience balding even more in the last 2 decades. It is getting more and more common also in women population. However it is also good to know that this problem is also treatable when it is present in women.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Male with hair loss

over 95% of men with hair loss have it from genetic causes. You need to see a doctor who specializes in this and get a diagnosis and see about treatments such as the drug finasteride if the diagnosis is genetic hair loss

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon