Am I balding? (Photos)

I'm just unsure, and want to know if I'm balding. My hairline is perfect, but I need to know if I'm balding from my crown. I just got a haircut by the way, so yeah.

You need an examination for a better understanding of why you are losing hair or if you are losing hair. Photographs do not

You need an examination for a better understanding of why you are losing hair or if you are losing hair.  Photographs cannot tell if you are balding.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Balding?

This often start in the crown in men with genetic hair loss. You should see a doctor who has an instrument called HAIRCHECK to find out if you have balding occurring elsewhere on your head

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon