What are my options for correction following previous BA (orig surgery Dec 2013)? (Photo)

Single nipple correction with 310cc right 395cc left (teardrop high profile allergan implants). Lacking upper pole fulness, double bubble deformity (worst on left), lateral displacement (fall into armpits when supine), asymmetry in shape/size, ugly areola scar (already tried silicone dressings/gels/massage/cortisone injections) bottoming out left implant, accompanied by PAIN. Not expecting a miracle or perfect symmetry, but surely a better result is possible. Not according to my PS - thoughts?

Scar management after breast augmentation

Thanks for posting your question. I am happy to try and help you. It is important to remember that a board certified plastic surgeon will be your best resource when it comes to an accurate assessment of your situation, and concerns.

Having said that, you could consider some scar treatments from prescription ointments, silicone sheeting, taping the incisions with steri-strips, or steroid tape. All of these have been shown to be beneficial.

Dr. Michael J. Brown
Northern Virginia Plastic Surgeon

What are my options for correction following previous BA (orig surgery Dec 2013)?

You keep posting the same issues. Best t seek only in person second opinions to achieve a surgical plan....

Breast Implant revision surgery

Thanks for your question
Based on your photos there a a few issues to be addressed and resolved. This would require and in person evaluation and a record review to understand your surgery and help you know what is necessary to correct it.
Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in your area, or near by who can help.
Good Luck

Stephen M. Davis, MD, FACS
Green Hills Plastic Surgery
Nashville, Tennessee

Breast Implant revision surgery

Thanks for this question.

You have multiple issues that make your case quite complex. It's very hard to give you advice without examining you and taking a set of measurements. In addition I would like to see an ultrasound of your breasts prior to making any decisions.

If you are at a stalemate with your Plastic Surgeon then I would recommend getting a second opinion from a highly experienced breast implant revision surgeon.

Breast implant revision

I appreciate your question.
You have a very complex case that would require an exam and review of your previous medical records.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

best of luck!

Dr Schwartz

Breast revision

I reviewed your pictures and I would suggest a capsulorrhaphy ( some call the internal bra procedure) as well as nipple revision on the right. This should not lead to much down time. Just make sure your surgeon does many of these or you may be posting again looking for a third revision.  Good luck

William J. Hedden, MD
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon