I had a lump removed from by breast.

after 15 sessions of radiotherapy i noticed that my nipple was crusty is this normal

Radiation Changes

There are many changes that can be seen after radiation treatment. The initial changes are typically inflammatory from the radiation injury. These include redness, darkening of the skin and occasionally the skin can flake or crust. It's important to make sure that these changes are not due to an infection, however. Signs that could be concerning would be pain, fevers/chills, increasing redness/drainage. It's important to have these symptoms evaluated either by your radiation oncologist or other physician who has experience evaluating these types of changes.