I am a 69 year old female. I used to have great skin on my neck and it has recently started to get a bit saggy.

I did my research on line and decided to try derma rolling to hopefully improve my neck. I used a 0.5mm needle derma roller of good quality and have given myself three treatments in the past two weeks but my skin now looks slacker than it was before I started. Have I now ruined my skin or is there a chance that there will be an improvement over time? Am I just expecting to much to soon? Sorry I have no photos to show.

Facial Aging and Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Microneedling should not cause sagging and at 0.5mm you are barely going deep. I suggest you see an expert for treatment options as lasers, with microneedling and PRP will be better along with skin tightening and sculptra.  Best, Dr. Emer.