Doctor said I need filler in my cheeks for bumps & smile lines? (Photo)

I went to see my doctor that did my lips I asked her about filling the corners of my mouth and smile lines and litlle bumps next to them would help firm all that out around my mouth but she said no I need the filler in my cheeks which will pull and even out the lines around my mouth which option should i go forward with my mouth seems to have lost all firmness please help me

Soft lift with filler

Hi ,It would be difficult to give you an advise without assess your face but one of the option to treat the sagging of the face would be fillers injection in Mid face and cheeks. I usually combine it with other treatments like Thread lift, RF and Laser .I recommend a good assessment by an expert injector.

Toronto Physician