Doctor said I need filler in my cheeks for bumps & smile lines? (Photo)

I went to see my doctor that did my lips I asked her about filling the corners of my mouth and smile lines and litlle bumps next to them would help firm all that out around my mouth but she said no I need the filler in my cheeks which will pull and even out the lines around my mouth which option should i go forward with my mouth seems to have lost all firmness please help me

Doctor Answers 1

Soft lift with filler

Hi ,It would be difficult to give you an advise without assess your face but one of the option to treat the sagging of the face would be fillers injection in Mid face and cheeks. I usually combine it with other treatments like Thread lift, RF and Laser .I recommend a good assessment by an expert injector.

Toronto Physician
5.0 out of 5 stars 2 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.