I got a breast augmentation 6 months ago. My breast measures 11cm across and 12 cm in height.

My surgeon gave me 325cc mod plis profile and They measure 12.3cm, I feel theyr look to wide, can you advise me what to do about this, should I go and speak to him about my concerns?

Should you speak with your surgeon?

Yes! It's always a good idea to speak with your surgeon about any concerns that you have. He/she will be able to address your concerns. 

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation issue

I think that at this point, you need to talk  to your surgeon and review your concerns with him. Best of luck.

Your implant is not excessively large compared to your dimensions if these were the pre-operative dimensions. Your breast shape could also be part of the reason that they seem wide. Women with breasts that point outwards due to a sloping ribcage will appear wider than women who have a flat ribcage because the implant is centered under the nipple. If your nipple and breast are more lateral on your chest, the breast will look wider postoperatively than it would in someone whose nipple points straight forward and who has a flat front to the ribcage.
It is always best to discuss with your surgeon as he/she will know your anatomy and be able to analyze your results.

Breast Augmentation Appearance

Sorry to hear about your worries. Breast Implants typically ride high after augmentation for 6-8 weeks and this is especially true for sub muscular techniques. I definitely would talk to your surgeon, you should feel comfortable and I am sure they welcome the conversation.

Bahair Ghazi, MD

Thank you for your question.  By six months your breasts have largely settled into their new, long-term results.  If you have any concerns about their appearance I would have an open discussion with your surgeon to voice your concerns so that the two of you can review your original goal results and how your current outcome differs.  Treatment options can then be discussed.  Hope this helps. 

Always best to maintain an open line of communication with your surgeon so if you feel they are too big or too wide, best to discuss your concerns directly with your operating surgeon. He or she may be able to better explain to you why they used the size that you have. Good luck!