Could I be bottoming out? Capsule capsular? One breast pocket lower? (photos)

I am really worried about my breasts. I have had problems with my right one from roughly a week post opp. To start with I had severe pain and swelling now that is gone my right breast is harder and higher than my left also I fear my ps has made my left breast pocket 2cm lower than my right. What can I do? My next appointment is this Friday but I'm having trouble sleeping due to worry. Any help, advice or opinion will be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Could I be bottoming out? Capsule capsular? One breast pocket lower?

Thank you for your question.  Your history suggests that you may have a capsular contracture on the right side which is causing the implant to be elevated.  It also appears that there may be bottoming out on the left side.  Please try to relax and calmly discussed her concerns with your plastic surgeon in person.

Having problems with right breast.

Thanks for your question. I see the folds appear to have the same position in the after photos when compared to the before photos so I doubt fold lowering is the issue here. Your history of excessive pain and hardness is a concern for a possible hematoma and now capsule formation. Only your plastic surgeon can determine whether you're forming a harder than normal capsule. You can consider Singulair and Vitamin E, but you will have discuss the pros and cons with your PS. Best wishes, Dr. ALDO :)

Aldo Guerra, MD

Could I be bottoming out? Capsule capsular?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery. Based on your description and photographs, it is possible that you are experiencing encapsulation (capsular contraction) on your right side (which may cause the implant on that side to be superiorly displaced)  and a breast implant displacement problem (inferior  displacement) on the left side.

Given your concerns,  you may wish to followup with your plastic surgeon earlier than already scheduled for assessment and advice. Best wishes.