Thank you very much for all your advice. I went back to my ps and was given antibiotics which did help, to begin with. (Photos)

Hi, thank you to all the doctors who replied to my question. My plastic surgeon gave me antibiotics which helped to begin with but the pain is back plus right breast feels heavy. I don't want to pester anyone but I'm quite worried something has went wrong & I can't afford to get it fixed, is there anything I can do?

Thank you very much for all your advice. I went back to my ps and was given antibiotics which did help, to begin with.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well, they look very nice and beautiful, continue using your bra. 

Breast implant concerns

Hi Wee

be seen by your doctor tomorrow.

I don't have benefit of exam, but your right breast looks significantly larger than the right.  Otherwise, I can't infer anything from the pics.  However, I think you should have an exam by your doctor who knows you.  I think it is important to know clinical data"  Has the breast size changed?  If so, over what is time line? Fevers, Chills, pain, tenderness, under arm nodes? Red streaks?  

You aren't pestering anyone, it is your responsibility to communicate with your doctor. 

All the best.

sek

Possible breast infection after breast augmentation

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

• I understand your concern.
  • If you got better with antibiotics but now are not making progress, it sounds as though the antibiotics controlled but did not cure an infection
  • You have see your own surgeon.
  • An established infection around any implant may require removal of the implant. 
  • I am so very sorry this is happening to you.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Breast Concerns

If you have concerns I recommend that you see your Plastic Surgeon in person and let them know what you are concerned about. They will examine you and provide assessment.

All the best

Exam necessary

If at this point you are having issues, then you need to be evaluated in person by your surgeon. Good luck.

Soreness in my right breast

Thanks for the question and the recent pix.  Unless you are feeling the right breast implant settle and come down to a suitable low position to fill out your breast shape I am not sure that I see a problem at this time.  The best person to express an opinion about this will always be the operating surgeon.  Please continue to call and verbalize your concerns to him or her.

Good luck to you.

Frank Rieger M.D.  Tampa Plastic Surgeon

Unusual pain

I think if you have anything like pain post operatively, a full exam is warranted.  I don't think we can help judge things based on a photo or short description.  

I wouldn't worry about things you can or can't do to improve your situation or reduce your risk for any reoperation at this point.  The worst thing you can do is NOT see your doctor.  It's best to keep him involved and have him examine you to make sure this problem begins to improve.

Hope you feel better,

Christopher C. Chang, MD 

Washington DC, Maryland, and Virginia

Go and see your surgeon

I am not exactly sure what is causing your persistent or recurrent pain.  I would revisit your surgeon because a physical exam is warranted.

Best Wishes,

Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS