I'm 5ft 1 7st 3lbs. How many cup sizes can I expect to achieve using under muscle 440cc silicone mod plus hp round implants?

How many cupsizes can i expect to gain with 440cc mod plus under muscle hp round silicone implants i am 5ft 1inch weigh 7st 3lb bust flat 32a

Cup Size

There is no exact answer to your question. 440cc will make everyone a different cup size based on their starting breast size and chest wall dimensions. The best way to get an answer is to try the implants in your bra with the PS.

Cup size and implants

It is difficult to predict cup size because bra sizes do not correlate with implants very well.  Best to use sizers and see how they fill the bra you want to fill.

What cup size should I expect?

Regarding cup size, unfortunately there is no standardization among manufacturers – you will find that after surgery (and likely now, before any surgery) that you are different cup sizes in different bra companies. However cup size is helpful in terms of getting a rough idea of how much bigger you want to be. Studies have been done to try and identify the volume of implant that correlates which what cup-size-increase should be expected, but this is of limited use as volume is only 1 aspect of an implant. At the end of the day, I would discuss your concerns with your surgeon and he or she should be able to explain things in a way to you that helps set your expectations .. this is difficult to do in the on-line format; if you felt your surgeon understood your goals then you should have confidence moving forward; if not, I would consider getting a second opinion. I hope this helps!

What size will be?

Your cup size will be  determined by the size of your natural  breast plus the added volume of the 440 mL implant. Bra sizing by letters seems to be so variable that is oftentimes impossible for even a plastic surgeon with 25 years of experience to guarantee a certain letter in every brand of bra. Rather, I would suggest that you find a plastic surgeon who can show you on a Vectra 3-D imaging platform, what you would look like with 440 mL silicone gel implants. Best of luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

How many cup sizes can I expect to achieve.

The real question is how many cup sizes do you wish to achieve, how do you wish to look. Don't worry about how the 440cc implant will look. Worry about how you want to look and let your surgeon find the implant best for you.

Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Silicone Implants/Anatomic Cohesive Gel Implants/ Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

It depends on your chest wall measurements and existing breast tissue as implant size does not accurately correlate to a bra size. It also depends on the brand and style of bra you wear as size varies from manufacturer to manufacturer.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Breast augmentation candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
In my practice I recommend to use the Cohesive Gel - Silicone Breast Implants with textured cover ("gummy bear implants".
They are quite safe and aesthetically best as they give a firmer consistency, better projection and most natural appearance than Saline implants.
Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Because of the complexity and variability that goes into cup size measurements it is impossible to say what change a particular implants size will result in.  The best recommendation is to work with your surgeon to determine the desired shape and overall size you are looking to obtain and then fit your bra to your implants once fully healed.  There are a number of ways to assess the right size, including trying on the implants in your doctors offices to computer renderings.  Voice your concerns with your surgeon.   

Cup sizes

Hi. Thanks for your question. Ironically, cup size is the worst way to estimate true breast size. Go to three different underwear shops and you'll be given three different measurements. What counts is:

a) You like and trust your surgeon and you feel that you are both singing from the same hymn sheet
b) Your tissues are able to support the implant (your frame is quite petite and your chosen implants are quite large so make sure they can physically fit you - your surgeon should be able to help with that)
c) You understand the extra weight that you will need to support on your chest
d) Try before you buy - does your surgeon offer 3D scanning or Virtual Reality previews?

A good idea would be to weigh out 450 grams of dried rice into a stocking and put it into each bra cup. Practice wearing it with different clothes and see how it looks and see if you can handle the extra weight.

Good luck!

Cup Size increase after Breast Augmentation?

Thank you for the question. There is no accurate/reliable/predictable correlation between size/profile breast implant utilized and cup size achieved.  Ultimately, careful communication of your goals (in my practice I prefer the use of goal pictures, direct examination/communication in front of a full-length mirror, in bra sizers, and computer imaging) as well as careful measurements (dimensional planning) will be critical.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of know words such as “natural” or "C or D cup” etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.

I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.