3 months post op with dropping tip, polybeak, bump forming and one side longer at bottom. (photos)

I am 3 months post op with what looks like dropping tip, supratip fullness, polybeak, bump forming and I am not happy at all. I also believe that one side looks longer as well.Can you advise please and let me know what you guys think.

3 months post op [rhinoplasty] with dropping tip, polybeak, bump forming and one side longer at bottom.

I believe your assessment is reasonable and that your result is suboptimal. The details are unimportant now, but in 6-9 months when revision surgery is appropriate, how things are and where you want to be will be essential to work out.

I would suggest several consultations in the meantime with established rhinoplasty revision experts, and establish realistic goals and expectations. I am sorry this has happened; your next surgery should have a better outcome. Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

3 months post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire.Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Nose

I agree with your observation. Your tip appears to hang and you do have supratip fullness. You will need to wait at least 9 months to let the swelling and scar tissue settle down before undergoing a revision.

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Post Rhinoplasty Concerns

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear about your post rhinoplasty concerns which I share on your behalf. Although you had a strong straight profile originally, your nose was too large. You needed to maintain the strong aspects of your profile, but with a more balanced nose size. Your original nose presented with a difficult cosmetic situation however, due to the high nasofrontal angle (radix) and your overprojected nasal tip. It appears that your nasal bones were lowered perhaps more than ideal, and the supra-tip cartilages of the dorsum remain too high. Additionally, your tip shape and projection are amiss. I understand why you are unhappy. 
Unfortunately, you will require a revision rhinoplasty via an open approach to correct your nose and restore an improved, straight, masculine profile. It may be best to wait an additional 3-6 months before undergoing another procedure. Some surgeons prefer to wait one year from your original surgery, but this may be difficult for you to wait this long. You should consult with a experienced, reputable Facial Plastic Surgeon who specializes in revision rhinoplasty for an opinion. 

Fred J. Bressler, MD, FACS
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon