Should I be worried my right breast is hard and red. (photo)

I don't have a fever or anything but it feels really tight hard and uncomfortable. My other breast is not hard like this. My surgeon is on holiday until the 3rd of August when I see him. I'm 4 weeks post op. I have a kind of heavy pulling sensation in it although it's not painful

Significant asymmetry after breast reduction

Although everyone is born with asymmetries, and will always have some minor asymmetries after surgery, significant, notable asymmetries that occur post-operatively should always be evaluated by your surgeon.  Having only one breast feel tight, hard, and uncomfortable is not normal, and should be seen ASAP.  If your surgeon is away, a covering physician should be contacted.
Best of luckKeith M. Blechman, MD New York, NY  

Hardness??

This looks like it should be evaluated by someone.  Hard to tell on the photos alone.  The hardness is what I don't like.  Please have a covering doctor take a look and see if antibiotics is in order for you.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.Dr Vasisht

Bhupesh Vasisht, MD
Voorhees Plastic Surgeon