Wonky eyes- can this be fixed surgically or otherwise? (Photo)

Over the last few years I've started to notice a big difference between my eyes/brows- one appears higher and more open than the other! The only thing I can think of that might have caused this is that I had a long fringe on that side of my face for a long time, so maybe that restricted muscle use or something? Is that possible? That side of my face also looks a little different I think. I'm fed up of looking like this and would love to know if there's anything I can do to alter it!

Eyes Asymmetry

First and foremost I would strongly advise you to go see an Ophthalmologist to have a full consultation and examination of your eyes. There are many medical conditions that could potentially be responsible for this asymmetry. It looks like one eye (the one that looks more open ) is in fact protruding more than the other. 

Orbital Asymmetry

Hi char333,Thanks for the question and excellent photos. Looking at your pictures, I would agree that there is some definite asymmetry. What I notice is that your left upper eyelid appears retracted and your left eye appears slightly proptotic (bulging forward in the eye socket). These findings can be consistent with a condition called Thyroid Eye Disease. I would schedule an appointment a skilled oculoplastic surgeon in your area to perform a complete ophthalmic and oculoplastic evaluation. You will likely need to have imaging (CT or MRI) of your face and orbits to further evaluate this asymmetry. I hope this helps, good luck!