Nearly three weeks post op, rippling and potential double bubble? (Photos)

I'm nearly three weeks post op, mentor gel anatomical dual plane 330cc and I've noticed some visual rippling and what looks like a potential double bubble. Is this just the implants settling and can you see and feel the implant Besause a capsule hasn't yet developed I'm really worried as a revision would be the worst thing in the world

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

I appreciate your question.

I recommend that you contact your plastic surgeon to discuss your concerns at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Nearly three weeks post op, rippling and potential double bubble?

Thank you for your question.  I do see what may be a double bubble appearance in the  first photograph.  It is important to see her plastic surgeon for an examination and ask if an underwire bra or taping can be done early in the postoperative period to possibly reduce this appearance.

Worried?

Often times what you see in the early postoperative period doesn't translate into later healing. In other words, it's too early to draw any conclusions about the photos show and whether these findings will lead to revision. Breast implants and the techniques used in plastic surgery are far from perfect and yet they make millions of people very happy each year. The best thing you can do is to continue to follow up with your plastic surgeon. 

Dr. ALDO

Aldo Guerra, MD