Will I need further treatment? (Photos)

I had a closed rhinoplasty 4 months ago to remove a hump on my nose. After the procedure I noticed my cast was slightly bent. Additionally, there was a piece of tape pulling my left nostril open. My rhinoplastician said the lower nose is flexible and it would settle into the correct position. After 4 months I can see that my nose is deviated slightly to the right and the left nostril is higher compared to the right. Can the nostril be made symmetrical (how?) or will it recover naturally?

Too soon to judge

It is really too soon to judge your final results. It can take anywhere from 6 months to a year for all of the swelling to fully subside. For now, be patient. If, in 2 months, you are still unhappy, schedule an appointment with your surgeon to discuss.

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon