Nothing stopped my hair loss (Diffuse thinning all over my scalp). Now using dutasteride and getting worse. (photos)

What is my next step? I have been loosing hair since I stopped my treatment with roaccutan for my acne. My hair began to fall slowly in a diffuse pattern all over my scalp. I was prescribed on minoxidil 5%. This didn't gave me any result and I was prescribed on finasteride 2mg and ketoconazole. It got worse in terms of density. I was on finasteride for 2 or 3 years aprox and I gave up few months ago as I didn't see any improvement. I switched then to avodart (dutas 0'5). My derm said I am experiencing miniaturization.

Hair loss with use of Accutane reported

The use of Accutane may cause hair loss and this is a side effect of this drug. Treating you with the standard drugs such a finasteride or minoxidil may not help. If you continue to experience miniaturization, then you most likely are on the long slide to some form of male pattern balding

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon