Mons pubis liposuction swelling. I'm going on holiday in 10 weeks and need it to be reduced by then. How can I do this?Thank you

I am now 7 weeks post op and the firmness is almost completely away! The swelling however has seemed to become worse. 

Swelling after mons pubis lipo should get better not worse

It's not normal for swelling to increase 7 weeks after lipo of the mons pubis. There may be a fluid collection that needs to be drained. Contact your surgeon.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Mons pubis liposuction swelling. Firmness is gone but swelling has worsened

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your swelling.  At 7 weeks much of your swelling should have resolved and it would be best to see your surgeon for an in-person evaluation.  It would be important to rule out other causes of swelling, such as residual adipose tissue or a discrete fluid collection.  If it is determined to be swelling, a compression garment may prove useful as your body continues to heal.   Hope this helps.