How much does lip augmentation cost in Glasgow?

For someone living in Glasgow, what is the price of lip augmentation?

#Lip Augmentation/#Facial Rejuevnation

I appreciate your question.

Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you see a board certified plastic surgeon in your area who specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery and who is also a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgery.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

#RealSelf100Surgeon

#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Hi, I have performed many lip augmentation procedures using dermal fillers or lip implants for over 30 years.  Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, the upper lip should be approximately 75 % the size of the lower lip for the lips to appear balanced. The lips can be augmented using a dermal filler or a Permalip implant for a permanent enhancement.  Our average charge is $600 per syringe of dermal filler.  Permalip runs about $2,500 for 1 lip and $4,250 for both upper and lower lips.

Dermal filers and lip implants offer far more reliable volume to augment the lips than permanent fillers or fat injections that are also associated with increased, unwanted, side effects.

Hope this helps.

Thank you for sharing your question.  Unfortunately cost for a lip augmentation with the use of a dermal filler can not be determined well, as it will depend on the type and amount of material used, as well as the experience and location of the injector.  I would recommend researching ASPS board certified plastic surgeons in your area and set up a number of consultations to gain a sense as to the costs of the appropriate treatment to reach your goals.  A rough estimate would be between 450 and 1200 US dollars. Best wishes. 

Lip augmentation

The cost of the procedure will vary from surgeon to surgeon and in different areas to he country. Best of luck