Breast reduction/lift. Can anyone provide advice/ name of a reputable surgeon in the UK?

55 healthy female with large sagging boobs. I would like a reduction and lift with no implants. I am looking for a surgeon UK preferably who is very experienced in this area. Can anyone provide advice/ name of a reputable surgeon? Thank you.

Breast reduction/lift. Can anyone provide advice/ name of a reputable surgeon

Online consultants will not be your best resource when it comes to advising you regarding specific plastic surgeons. Generally speaking, when I am asked this question, I suggest patients start with their national Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.  In other words, it will be important for you to see lots of examples of similar patients/results that you will be pleased with. In the end, the major considerations should be safety and outcome. 

I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.