How to give normal look to the side logs of my face after laser hair removal?

actually im takin laser hair removal treatment for my face ( side logs and chin area ) after taking treatment its looks like that i had shavin on my side burns of my face..im seriously gettin worried about that..please suggest me wt do i do ...so that it can look normal ..please suggest me..

Laser Hair Removal and Sideburns

I wish you had provided a photo of what your sideburns look like now.  It sounds like it was too sharp a demarcation in the area.  I would wait at least 8 weeks before having another treatment to evaluate it.  Please find a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience in laser hair removal for the best results.