Three weeks following injections at the base of neck to treat tremors, I am still very fatigued. Is this a normal reaction?

115units were injected at the base of the back of my neck for tremors. The headaches and stiff neck subsided 2 days ago. I also feel a general muscle weakness in my legs.

Neurotoxin Injection Sequelae

Sounds as if you may have a  mild side effect from the medication.  These symptoms should subside in the near future but I would be very careful with any future injections where over 100 units are used even though the supposed toxic dose is much higher .

Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon