Can I have a second tummy tuck? (photos)

In my pelvis I can't even feel if I pinch myself I had it done 4 years ago and the scar is not even. I had little holes all where the scar is.

Can you have a second TT?

You don't appear to need a second TT (not enough extra skin or fat) . You can certainly have a scar revision with a little more skin taken out. This will be complicated with the tattoo however which I'm sure you'd understand. Best of Luck. 

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Revision of TT

It is very hard to see a good reason for revision TT from your pictures? Clinical exam would help. Consider liposuction or partial scar revision in areas of concern?

Consultation with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon would help to clarify your options. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

What are you wanting from a second tummy tuck?

A true second tummy tuck would destroy your tattoo and give you very little in terms of improvements.  Schedule a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon to fully explore all of your options.  And do not be surprised if you really don't have any reasonable choices.

Curtis Wong, MD