I'm interested in Miradry. What is the cost? Any doctor in San Jose, California?

I'm interested in Miradry. What is the cost.? Any doctor in San Jose California!

MiraDry Cost

Hi, typically two treatments of miraDry in the San Jose area is around $3000 and one treatment is around $2000. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

MiraDry

The cost for miraDry procedure varies from office to office in my office we charge 2 treatments for $3000.  The treatments are typically 3 months apart. Hope this helps.  

Grant Stevens, MD

Miradry cost

Typically one treatment costs around 2,000$. Currently our office is offering a special on the procedure. The second treatment if needed is typically discounted.

Dr. Ravi Somayazula

Ravi Somayazula, DO

MiraDry cost

Cost depends on whether you get 2 sessions or 1.

In our center, 90% of our patients need only a SINGLE miraDry session.

We charge $1500 for that session.

10% need a second session: cost $1000.

We do 2 complete passes at Level 5.

Hratch L Karamanoukian MD FACS

Platinum Plus Provider for miraDry

offices in Williamsville, NY 

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo Phlebologist

Costs of MiraDry?

Thanks for your questions. Prices vary from place to place. Most patients need one treatment and this costs around 1900.00 dollars in Scottsdale, AZ. MiraDry.com has a doctor finder and once you find a few in your area. I suggest you call their office for a quote on the overall costs. Patient with true excessive sweating will need 2 treatments 3 months apart and this may costs around 3000.00 dollars. Best, Dr. ALDO :)

Aldo Guerra, MD

Mira-Dry - $2000 for one treatment

Note that under the newer protocol, most patients require only one treatment.  Most offices are charging just shy of $2000 for that treatment.  Should you need a second treatment, we discount the subsequent procedure by 50%.

Melissa Chiang, MD, FAAD
Houston Dermatologic Surgeon