How long before lip swelling reduces to expected results? (photos)

I received Juvederm 1 syringe to bottom and upper lips. I had done 3 months ago and it didn't swell at all but I felt effect was gone. The upper lip has swollen significantly a few hours after. Is this normal?

Lip Swelling and fillers

The swelling form fillers can last up to two weeks.  If you are still swollen and unhappy with the results you should consider removal with Vitrase.  Best, Dr. Green

Lip Swelling After Fillers Such as Juvederm or Restylane -- Reverse With Hyaluronidase

If swelling persists after 2 weeks , consider reversing the fillers or speaking to your physician.  Best, Dr. Emer.