I have scratches on my face from a girl scratching me on my left and right cheek. What treatment would you recommend? (photos)

What can I do to make them go away there 2 weeks old in this pic

Doctor Answers 1

Scars/Scratches on Face

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
My suggestion is to see a cosmetic dermatologist.  These look like scars and will need to be treated with a combination of topical creams to help rebuild the skin and prevent the scars from color change, lasers to help even the skin tone, and possibly fillers to lift up the indentations.  Seek a cosmetic dermatologist with experience in treating scars.  These treatments will not be covered by insurance.  I wish you the best, Dr. Emer.

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 207 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.