How much smaller does it get once my implants drop?

Hi, I'm 3 weeks after BA . Im 5'3 and 119lbs got 295cc silicon goes under the muscle done hope to get a full C cup. Right now I feel like they are the perfect size but I'm afraid once the implant drop it will get a lot smaller . How much smaller does it get? Thanks

Size reduction after BA?

Thank you for your question.  3 weeks out, most of your swelling should be gone.  You should be about the same size from here out.  The implants can settle a bit, but this should not significantly change your size.

Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

3 weeks post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.Its too early to talk about results.
In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Thank you for your question.  In and of themselves the implants will not lose any size but their volume will redistribute towards the lower portion of your breasts to round them out and achieve a more natural appearance.  That said you likely have some swelling from surgery in your tissues which may make your overall appearance seem smaller once this dissipates.  Only through an examination of your tissues could the amount of swelling be appreciated to tell you if you will lose much volume.  Voice your concerns to your surgeon, they are in the best position to help advise you.

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. Generally speaking, breast implants will "drop" into the pocket that was created during surgery. The rate of breast implant "settling" may depend on factors such as size of breast implant pocket dissected, tightness of the overlying skin/muscle layers, and size of breast implant utilized. Normally, it takes about 3-6 months (for some patients longer) to see the final result. It is very common for one side to settle faster than the other.
Many of my patients report that as the swelling around the breast implants (for example, in the sternal area) decreases, they feel that their breasts appear more projecting. Also, in my opinion, the "drop and fluff” phenomenon does hold some validity; as breast implants “settle”, many patients feel that their breasts actually look larger.  Online consultants will not be able to predict, with any reliability/accuracy, what cup size you will end up wearing. You will need to go bra shopping/fitting; in my practice, I ask patients to wait 3 to 6 months before doing so. Don't be surprised, at that time, if you end up different wearing different bra cup sizes, depending on who makes the bra. Generally speaking, I ask my patients not to communicate their goals and/or evaluate the outcome of breast surgery in terms of achieving a specific cup size ( given the variability in the measurement of cup sizes…).  Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with, regardless of the specific cup size achieved.