Sliding genioplasty: rinsed my mouth and a single stitch came out (2 weeks post op)

I felt with my tongue a bumb where my stitches are in front of my lower teeth and thought it was food. So I took a syringe I got to help rinse my mouth and rinsed the area and when I spit out the stitch came out. I'm only two weeks post op and am afraid this is too early for them to come out. Is this something to be worried about? Is there chance of infection or other stitches coming out or am I fine?

Stitch Fell Out After Genioplasty

It will probably be fine.  I would recommend that you see your plastic surgeon as soon as possible for evaluation.  Continue to keep it clean.  Best wishes