Post-op sliding genioplasty: is this fat underneath my chin or the new shape of my face of just swelling? (Photos)

I am around 2 1/2 weeks post op from my sliding genioplasty. My surgeon advanced my chin 6 mm and brought it up a few mm. But now it looks like the skin under my chin is sagging making my jaw line not defined like I hoped. I had a more defined jawline before surgery. But now it looks sagging and fat. I'm afraid this is permanent but am hoping it is just swelling? If its just swelling is there anything I can do to minimize this. I'll be starting college in a month and don't want to look like this

Excess Skin/Fat Beneath Chin After Genioplasty

Thank you for your pictures. In my opinion, your contour looks good so far.  You will have some swelling that will resolve over six weeks time.  Your contour will improve.  Best wishes.