Copper peptide DNA repair lotion – is it OK to use this after a photo facial?

Copper peptide DNA repair lotion – is it OK to use this after a photo facial? Would it interfere with the results at all? My photo facial was for redness. Maybe I am just being paranoid but I just want to get the best results possible. I guess I was thinking copper peptide repairs DNA damage. And with photo facial maybe there is some damage at first? Maybe I am overthinking it. I would appreciate your expert opinion.

Overthinking

The photofacial is repairing collagen by stimulating new collagen. If you wish you can a supplement contains vitamin c and zinc which are necessary in the formation of collagen. Use a sunblock to avoid future sun damage.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon