My teeth are crowded as u can see in the photo, also they are not white. (photo)

Lower jaw teeth are crowded and upper jaw 's one teeth is at the back Please tell me a solution .i want my smile back

Crowded teeth

There are many ways to correct your crowded smile.  you can straighten your teeth with orthodontic procedures such as, invisalign or lingual braces ( braces go behind your teeth). But if you dont want to go through orthodontic treatment, you can straighten you teeth with veneers.  Just remember with veneers you can choose the shape and color, however, your dentist has to reshape your teeth.  Orthodontic takes longer, you can not change the color of your teeth,  but there is no damage to your teeth.