Three months after lipo my tummy has grown fat again and I feel a bit itchy. Is this normal and will it improve?

after the lipo my stomach looked small and nice but down in days it started growing fat again and my ass was shrinking.will it go back to look like how it looked after the sergury or this is the final results

Liposuction - abdomen getting bigger after three months.

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• As long as you do not lose weight, when your swelling goes down, you should see the result you saw soon after surgery.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS