Need a good doctor in Canada as soon as possible. Any suggestions?

am 5months post op,have lost confidence in myy doctor due to results and post op care failures.i need a buttocks implant ,tummy tuck and lipo suction from upper and lower back to buttocs.kindly help me get a good doctor in mexico,canada or usa ,who has reasonable prices and offers.thanks
See average cost for Tummy Tuck

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Find the right surgeon in Canada

Far more important than deciding if TT is for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

Thank you for your question. i would recommend to start checking the website of the American board to find good surgeons close to you. Best of luck

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Finding a Good Surgeon

Make sure that the surgeon you select is a board certified plastic surgeon. You can find a directory that lists surgeons by zip code, city, state and includes Mexico and Canada on the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, and the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery as well as this site. Check the surgeons website for before and after pictures and read online reviews. Good luck!

Miguel Delgado, MD

Looking for a plastic surgeon

I am sorry to hear that you have lost confidence in your provider.  I certainly recognizing finding the right plastic surgeon can seem an overwhelming task.  One place you can consider starting is at the American Society of Plastic Surgery which only accepts board-certified plastic surgeons with the appropriate training.  Although it is certainly preferable to undergo procedures close to home, many patients do elect to travel for their surgery.  Make sure you have realistic expectations on your recovery and a support system to help you in those situations.  Good luck!