Can I do chest exercise to get rid of the chest fat to reduce the size of my breast? (photo)

I have got chest fat around my chest and also have gynecomastia

Potential for Exercise to Remove Chest Fat and Gynecomastia

Obesity in men I can cause a degree of breast ptosis (droopiness) or even skin excess. The treatment for these patients will involve skin excision, areolar reduction, breast lift, or a combination of the three. These cases need to be addressed on an individual manner and the resultant scars and risks need to be explained fully to the patients. In some cases the procedures will need to be staged. In the first stage the excess breast and fatty tissue is removed and the skin is allowed to retract. In a second stage performed months later whatever remaining excess skin is removed. 
When looking at your picture you do not appear to be overweight at all, and there is no reason whatsoever that you should completely avoid exercising to help the appearance of your body. If that is not able to help, there is also the potential to see a plastic surgeon for consultation about your condition and any procedure that may help you.

Exercise and gynecomastia

Thank you for your question.  Gynecomastia does not typically change without diet and exercise only after surgery to remove the gland.  I recommend an evaluation with a board certified plastic surgeon for the best treatment option for you.  Best of luck to you.

Chad Robbins, MD

Gynecomastia

definitely do the excersizes but only to make yourself stronger. It is highly unlikely it will have any beneficial effect on improving the gynecomastia. If surgery is your choice it could be effectively treated through a tiny almost invisible spot inside your armpit. Hope this helps.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon