Germany Plastic Surgeon Recommendations

I have had silicone implants since 1999, so far no side effects, but want to have them removed just in case. Can anyone recommend a surgeon who will remove them in Germany?

Doctor Answers 5

Try a major metropolitan hospital for plastic surgeon recommendations

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Wow, nice to see that we have international visitors to the RealSelf site. Europe is home to many excellent plastic surgeons. The Europeans are usually in the forefront of many innovations in plastic surgery. Another suggestion for finding a good plastic surgeon is to contact a large metropolitan hospital in your area that has a plastic surgery training program. Ask them to provide you with a referral to the director of the plastic surgery program at that hospital.

Manhattan Plastic Surgeon

Germany Plastic Surgeon Recommendations

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Dr. G. Björn Stark and Dr. Günter Germann are two options. Consult with 3 experienced and expert plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS
West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon
4.5 out of 5 stars 56 reviews

German plastic surgeons

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

In the US you can go to ASAPS or ASPS to find a US doctor. Ther eis more than likely a German society of Plastic surgery ot you can look at ISAPS website.

Steven Wallach, MD
New York Plastic Surgeon
4.2 out of 5 stars 30 reviews

You might also like...

Breast Implant Removal

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Finding a plastic surgeon to remove breast implants should begin with a review of credentials, including board certification and training.  In the United States, the American Board of Plastic Surgery provides a directory of specialists in cosmetic and reconstructive plastic surgery. 

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

Check with the local society

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would recommend a google search for board-certified plastic surgeons in that area. There are differences in terminology and training but you might also check for a member of the International Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAPS);

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.