I want to know why can't I show my teeth completely while smiling? (photos)

Hidden smile

Great question--you have beautiful full lips that most women would love to have. The reason your display of tooth structure is limited is due to the higher position of your upper teeth and your fuller lips work against this. the change you are looking for requires that the teeth need to come down and possible slightly forward. This can be accomplished by surgically moving the upper jaw, or orthodontically moving the teeth, or adding to the enamel with composite or porcelain. Sometimes patients choose 1,2 or all 3 options. It would be best to do some research and have consults with an oral surgeon, orthodontist, and an accomplished cosmetic dentist. Then you can decide what option is best for you. Good luck!

Smile Enhancement

You seem to have a "low lip line". The low level of your upper lip is partially obscuring your upper teeth when you smile. You have a beautiful smile, but if this is something that is concerning you, I would recommend consulting with a cosmetic/plastic surgeon to see if a lip augmentation procedure may help.