Woman 33, was diagnosed as androgenic alopecia and areata by another doctor. What is this? Started 2 years ago. (photo)

I would like to understand what is this, and maybe to find somebody with a similar pattern and some optimistic results. P.s. no traction, i never style my hair in a stressfull way

AGA and Alopecia Areata

Alopecia areata is a diagnosis that is made wiht a biopsy of the scalp. It can happen in association with genetic hairloss. Alopecia areata requires a very special type of treatment by a dermatologist

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Alopecia areata vs AGA

The photos submitted do not allow one to accurately render the diagnosis.  A number of diagnoses are possible based on these photos.