2 weeks post-op now & I'm not so sure if my surgeon did a good job or not? Still don't know which technique he used? (Photos)

I wanted my inner labia to be fully covered with my bigger labia i don't Know if this will ever going to Happen

2 weeks post Labialplasty

Your pictures suggest the trim-method of labiaplasty was used.  This appears very normal for two weeks post surgery. This tissue typically has a good deal of swelling that generally takes a month or so to resolve.  Do not be discouraged by your appearance today, as it will change in the next few weeks as the swelling goes down.  Be patient and discuss with your surgeon after you have reached a final outcome if you are not satisfied.

Concord Plastic Surgeon

Labia majora covering

In your situation, it appears your labia majora (bigger labia) do not have adequate fullness to cover your labia minora (inner labia). To get what you desire, consider doing some fat transfer to the labia majora to fill it more which  may help cover the inner labia better.

Robert L. True, MD
Grapevine OB/GYN

Very early for a Trim

You appear to have had a trim. It will take several months to mature. What was your conversation with your surgeon like before you had the operation?

Best Regards,
John Di Saia MD

John P. Di Saia, MD
Orange Plastic Surgeon

2 weeks post op now and I'm not sure if my surgeon did a good job or not?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs and congratulations on your labiaplasty.  It appears that your surgeon used the trim technique to reduce your labia and that your results are healing well.  At 2 weeks your tissues have swelling affecting your long-term results and it would be best to allow an additional 4-6 weeks to go by before knowing if your results will be met.  Hope this helps.