Rhinoplasty after broken nose. Is it possible to fix it in the first or second week? (Photo)

So 6 days ago I had an accident and broke my nose. The doctor tried to fix it and told me to remove the bandage after 5 days. yesterday I did what he told me but unfortunately my nose is still crooked and I can't breath very well. And this is a big problem. Yesterday I went to the hospital once again and an other Doctor told me that I have to live with this and that after 7days it's nearly impossible to do anything. Ist it true ? . It's really bothering me.

Rhinoplasty after broken nose. Is it possible to fix it in the first or second week?

Greetings

Thank you for your question and photo, You need to visit a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon as soon as possible to fix this soonest.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty revision

It is not too late and needs to be taken care of soon. I suggest that you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon as soon as possible before your deviated septum/cartilage heals improperly. 

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Broken nose rhinoplasty.

Hi there,It is not too late to correct it in fact it is urgent that you act now. You have another week or so where it can be repositioned. The nasal bones are deviated, and should be straightened before they heal in a deviated position.
Please see a plastic surgeon or ent surgeon in your city without delay, and it is likely that setting the bones straight can be done.If the septum inside is deviated, you might need surgery in the future as well, but the starting point is to have the crooked nasal bones set straight before they heal.Act immediately to have this done in the next few days.All the best,Howard WebsterPlastic Surgeon