Should I get a revision for my periareolar top surgery? And when?

Hello! I had periareolar top surgery 1 Month ago, and while I am happy with how my chest looks from the side, the front view bothers me, as I feel like there is too much tissue left which makes it look like I still got breasts. My surgeon did this on purpose, to make it look more male "since a man's chest is not 100% flat" but I think it looks more female this way. I already discussed having my nipples resized with him. But can my other problem be fixed via a revision? Thanks for your help!

Should You Get Periareolar Top Revision Surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Typically, it's best to wait 6 to 12 months depending on the reason for #revision and it's still early in your healing. The ideal technique best for you is difficult to determine online by photos alone. There are several methods used which depend upon the patient’s breast or chest #size before surgery. Considerations include the #laxity of skin, the #size of the #areola, the amount of #fat and recent weight #gain or weight #loss. 

The most common procedures include the #periareola, #buttonhole, #double incision, and #anchor patterns. I often use #liposuction along with the double #incision for larger breasts, and, some variation for smaller breasts; depending upon the position of the areola. The female breast nipple and #areola are often centered on the breast. However, the nipple and areola are lower and closer to the outside edge of the #pectoralis muscle in the male patient. Shaping the side of the chest may also be required and can be performed with #suctioning; along with contouring of the muscle, as noted above, to provide the best definition for the chest. Your board-certified plastic surgeon will #confirm if you would actually benefit from a revision and the type best suited for your revision during an in-person evaluation.