Realistic ways to correct my big nose? (photos)

I am thinking about getting a nose job, because the size of my nose (especialy the big round tip) is bothering me and I would like to have a more "pointed" looking and small nose. I'd like to know: What options do I have? And what would the most realistic outcome look like? I'm 19 years old.

Big nose made smaller?

Hi there.  First up I think your nose is fine. It does not look large to me and everything fits well.
Refining your nose may be difficult due to your skin being slightly thicker than normal. If you go ahead choose your surgeon wisely and be absolutely sure what you are having done.  There are many excellent rhinoplasty surgeons in Germany. Check the Rhinoplasty Society of Europe website.

Geelong Plastic Surgeon

Thick skin patient

The main limitation in your case is the thickness of the skin. It can look smaller and more refined, but your surgeon must show you a realistic possible outcome.

Javier Galindo, MD
Spain Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive nose.

Rhinoplasty for a more feminine and attractive nose.Hump removal and refining of your bulbous tip along with narrowing your nasal bones andalae is what you need. See a very experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results--one that does NATURAL noses,