What is going on with my pannus after Lipo?? (photo)

Im about 8 days post op and i took my bandages off down there. The incisions look great. Nothing is oozing or bleeding...except my whole bottom roll is crazy hard and my pores are swollen even on my mons pubis which was not operated on. There is some bruising left not terrible, I hope its not a hematoma?! Help?

Knowing What's Normal After Liposcution: Follow Aftercare Protocol and add Venus Legacy, Cellutone

This feeling can last up to 6 months, but should resolve. It is very common to have bruising and swelling for weeks to months after liposuction procedures. What is most important is that you follow your surgeons post operative instructions and continue compression. I also recommend adding RF treatments externally like venus legacy, exilis ultra, Vanquish, shock/vibration therapy like Cellutone/z wave, and hyperbaric oxygen in order to decrease swelling and improve results. Best, Dr. Emer