The best option for slimming down lower face and no more frowning appearance? (photos)

I've always had a chubby face even when I was quite skinny in my teens. Now I'm 30 and still slim to average and my lower face is beginning to sag and it seems as though I'm frowning /looking sad even when my face is just relaxed. I've always been quite unhappy with my face shape but seeing photos of the sagging jaw line make me want to do something (permanent) about it. What is the best treatment for my "problem are"?

Best option for slimming down lower face and no more frowning appearance?

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures over the past 30 years.  From the photos your cheeks are flat anteriorly (in the front), there is excess fat in front of and below the cheeks while the chin is weak.  These factors combine to create a rectangular shaped face. 

Following the beauty principles outlined in my book on face and body beauty, women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces.  Heart shaped faces have cheeks that are full and round in the front.  Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement will create full, round cheeks that will feminize the entire face.  I would combine liposuction to further shape the cheeks.

I have performed many Chin Augmentations using chin implants for over 30 years.  From the photos, your chin is weak.  A weak chin creates an imbalance making the nose appear larger, the mid face top heavy and the lower face look short that de-emphasizes the lips and allows early formation of a double chin.  Chin augmentation using a chin implant will add projection to the chin creating harmony and balance to the lower face.  I have found that placement of a silastic chin implant, through a small curved incision under the chin (also allows excess skin removal) to be very safe, quick, highly effective and far less invasive than a sliding genioplasty.  I perform chin implant surgery in 30 minutes or less, often using a local anesthetic alone.

Hope this helps.