Can Metacrill be combined with Juvederm?

A year ago, I got firstly 2 ml Metacrill and then 3 ml Metacrill in my upper lip. Unfortunatelly, there is no result to see, my lips are almost the same as before. I was told that Juvederm makes lips much bigger, and I want to ask if it is possible to use Juvederm even if I got Metacrill. Thank you for every answer.

Juvederm after other fillers in lips

We don't have Metacrill in the US. However, it is perfectly fine to have Juvederm after any dermal filler. I don't think that Juvederm gives bigger lips than any of the other HA fillers. It mostly depends on the injector and the amount of filler used.