Any suggestions for Malar bags? (photos)

I have tried everything against it... Lymphstic massage, Midfacelift, Fraxel Laser and Injection with Hyaloron. What other options do i have? I am really desperate... Thank you for your help!

Malar Mound treatment

Bonjour Lena, 
Malar mounds, eyelid festoons, malar bags are terms to describe sun damaged skin in the lower eyelid and cheek region. This area can swell and are more likely in people with lighter skin types.
I've had success improving this condition using lasers to treat this area and allowing the skin to heal itself with new, tighter skin. 
I hope this was helpful. 

Tampa Oculoplastic Surgeon

How to treat " malar bags "?

Thank you for sharing your question. Your particular problem is very difficult to treat. It sounds like you have tried many options already. A few doctors have reported success with injection of Doxycycline. You will need to do your research to see who is experienced with this technique.
Good luck,

Correction of tear trough deformity

You photo doesn't show your lower eyelids entirely, unfortunately. It appears that your deformity can be treated with combination of transconjuctival blepharoplasty (release of muscle and ligament insertions that partially create this deformity, and removal-transposition of fat bags to flatten the groove, through an incision placed inside the lower eyelid) and fat grafting. This procedure works very well in patients who develop this deformity in an early age.

You should consult a board certified plastic surgeon with experience in eyelid surgery and fat grafting to discuss your options. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Lipo may help

Very small cannula syringe liposuction can help defat the area and reduce some of the puffiness and the volume.
Dr. Denkler