How long would it take for me to be able to sit back on a plane because it is a 10 hour flight to get back to europe ?

I am thinking of getting butt implants in the united states, and my ticket is for 6 weeks

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you will be healing following surgery. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Butt implant recovery

Butt implant patients at our institution are allowed to do anything they want at the six weeks. This means flying; I would highly recommend that you get a buttocks cushion and to stand and walk twice every hour while on your flight.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Flight home after buttock implants

I perform about 6 - 8 buttock implant procedures per week.  Typically buttock implants are more painful and a bit more debilitating to recover from compared to breast implants. The main reason being is that for about two weeks post-op, sitting is prohibited other than  for using the restroom, sitting up to eat, or for travel. I literally have at least 60% of my patients fly in from other states or other countries as far as Holland, Australia, Germany, India, etc... They all have done well flying back to their home towns within 5 to 7 days after surgery. We give the patient special instructions how to manage the flight and how to do pressure releases while seated to  avoid wound healing complications.  I tell every patient, unless they work from home, plan on taking at least two weeks off of work and three weeks it's even better if possible.  Full activity can typically be resumed at about the six week mark post-op. Glad to help. 

Ryan Stanton, MD

Buttock Implant

You will need at least 2 weeks to make sure the healing is going normal, drains are out  and with certain care and padding you can return home. all these instructions must be discussed with the surgeon