Juvederm for cheeks? (Photos)

My excess skin around my mouth and below my cheek is really bothering me. I have an 1 ml of juvederm already in my upper cheek and corner of my mouth. Where would you suggest to inject to get rid of these folds?

JUVÉDERM® in the mid-face can help minimize your folds.

We begin to lose facial volume as we age, which can create the appearance of skin folds or lines around the nose and mouth and cheeks. In your case, JUVÉDERM® may be used to restore volume to the mid-face, which will also improve the appearance of your nasolabial lines for a more rejuvenated look. Consult with a cosmetic surgeon who’s experienced in the art of dermal fillers. 

Juvederm VOLUMA

I always look at the origin, then the problem. Yes, you do have folds, however if you pull your skin on your cheekbones back, the folds will be lessened. We do not like to place filler to 'fill in lines', but to create contours and replace loss volume, this in turn will lessen the fold. Like others I prefer the product called VOLUMA, by Juvederm. This can be placed in the mid cheek area, and also to contour your cheek bones. Strategic placement of filler in front of your ear can also lift the folds. This will give you a natural result without too much 'heaviness' due to lower one third filling. See an experienced injector, and you will have great results.All the bestDr Davin Lim 
Laser DermatologistBrisbane, Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Juvederm

I think your cheek bones can use juvederm ultra plus or voluma, they will look more youthful as well as help pull the lower face folds out .

Chad Robbins, MD

Folds around mouth - Juvederm?

Great question!
I would recommend trying a product similar to Juvederm called Voluma.  This is a heavier, thicker molecule that can be used to restore fullness to the cheeks and give the illusion of high cheekbones.  This also can help lift the excess skin that you are concerned about around the mouth.  
Be sure to consult with a board certified, experienced injector! 
Best of luck to you!

Juvederm Voluma XC

It is important to avoid over-filling of the lower face particularly when there is volume loss in the cheeks which can be seen in your photos. Juvederm Voluma XC is specifically designed to correct deep mid-face volume loss. Placed deeply in the supraperiosteal plane, it lifts and augments - helping not only the cheek contour, but also the nasolabial fold area. For your safety and best results, be sure to see a physician experienced with filler injections, and one who is familiar with the aesthetics and anatomy of the face. This will minimize risk of vascular and other complications.

Sara A. Kaltreider, MD
Charlottesville Oculoplastic Surgeon