Interested in BBL all the way from Germany (Photo)

Hello I am 5'7 and weigh 153 pds. I am interested in getting a Brazilian butt lift. I am currently in Germany and would like to travel back to the states to have my procedure done in either Atlanta or MiamI. Is a recovery home an additional price to the surgery and how long is the suggested stay? Last but not least do you think I need to gain weight? This is the only pic I have at the moment but I will upload more later. Thanks in advance

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.

I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.

Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz

Interested in BBL all the way from Germany

You appear to be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift however without an in person consultation and examination it is impossible to say for sure. Please seek an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

In thinner patients, you need a board certified plastic surgeon who can remove as much fat as possible to get you a noticeable result.  You do not want to go through this and not have a result.  Although healing is rarely perfect and no plastic surgeon has the ability to predict the future, your best option is to select a plastic surgeon with a record of success on thinner patients.

BBL candidate

You appear as though you likely will need to gain some weight before having a successful fat transfer procedure. Most patients lose about 30-40% of the transferred fat to the buttock so it's nice to a little extra fat going into the surgery. You should stay in the US for about two weeks before flying back to Europe but discuss this in more detail with your plastic surgeon.

William Bruno, MD