I would like to improve the shape and color of my teeth. Are veneers something I should look into? (Photo)

My teeth have always been healthy, I just don't like the spaces between then and color

#Veneers are a great option #DrSoftTouch

Hello there,
Based on your photos, you appear to be a great candidate for porcelain veneers. I would recommend 8-10 porcelain veneers across the top and bottom. This would allow all of your spaces to be closed and give you a very natural result.  A gum lift would also be recommended to lengthen the appearance of your teeth. I would recommend doing a little research on line and finding a dentist with great before and after photos. This will give you a pretty good indication of what you can expect from the dentist that you select. Good luck and I hope this helps. Follow me if you have more questions.

Sarah Thompson, DMD
St. Louis, MO area (O'Fallon, IL)
Real Self 100

Are veneers something I should look into?

Porcelain veneers can give you a great result that will be long lasting.  Your teeth would have to be prepared with some removal of the enamel of your teeth.  This sometimes can cause sensitivity and is not a reversible procedure.  Other options for you to consider would be orthodontics or Invisalign, or cosmetic bonding.

Veneers are a very good option

It is a good case where we can improve improve : shape, color, texture and of course fill those gaps between teeth with more appropriate ways , reshape the contour of the gums would be a good option to have more harmony. Currently we have minimally invasive methods , where the teeth are almost untouched with spectacular results.

Ruben Mateo, DDS
Dominican Republic Dentist